Golden Apple Scholars Receive:
- Up to $23,000 in total financial assistance for college, inclusive of paid Scholar Institutes
- Extensive classroom teaching experience during undergraduate years
- Academic and social-emotional supports during undergraduate years
- Job placement assistance
- Mentoring from our award-winning teaching faculty during the first two years of teaching
Who Is Eligible?
- Students attending Illinois schools who are high school seniors, freshmen/sophomores in college and community college students
- Illinois resident, U.S. citizens, eligible non-citizens, or Illinois Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students
- Please note: Standardized test scores are optional and not required for acceptance to the program this year.